Our CDM services and CDM systems are designed to be simple and economical to operate, giving construction clients, principal designers, designers and contractors total CDM compliance and value. Where there is a demand for a safer site the solution is a Safer Sphere.
- The peace of mind that your organisation’s construction H&S needs are in the hands of highly competent professionals.
- Bureaucracy and time-consuming paper exercises are replaced with simple and effective systems bringing compliance and value.
- Your organisation can focus more of their efforts on their primary service delivery knowing that your CDM and H&S needs are being managed compliantly.
- Organisations can demonstrate best practice compliance with the CDM Regulations and H&S Legislation, giving them the upper hand against their competitors.
- Negates the need for organisations to employ in-house H&S Professionals where there is insufficient demand in the business for the role.
- The perception of the organisation by employees and clients is enhanced, and a reputation of the business with regards to H&S is founded.
- Fewer accidents, incidents and ill-health associated with the delivery of design, construction and maintenance of buildings and structures.