Are you sure you know what is real?
Recent inspections have highlighted possible risks relating to the use of non-genuine components in Haki, or other British Standard stair cases.
Stair cases should be designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with BS EN 12810 and contain components from the same manufacturer i.e. Haki, Trad etc. and MUST not be mixed.
Haki Staircase Safety Checklist
1. Is the scaffold/supporting structure completed ready for the Stair Tower?
2. Is the ground condition adequate to take the load imposed?
3. Is the correct equipment on site?
4. Is the correct equipment in good working order?
5. Is the correct Personal Protection Equipment available and in good working order?
6. Are all the components in their correct position and all locking catches engaged?
7. Is the Stair Tower adequately braced and anchored?
8. Have any items been removed?
Take a look at the following presentation with examples of what you should be looking out for while installing a Haki Staircase. Download Now.
More information can be found on the Haki website here.