Principal/Senior CDM Consultant
Location: South / South East (Within reach of Reading office)
Services: CDM/H&S Advisor / Principal Designer / Principal Designer Advisor
If you are looking to join a multi award winning (APS CDM Consultant of the Year 2018), well-established national CDM Consultancy then this role is for you.
We are looking to appoint a Principal/Senior CDM Consultant, based from our Reading southern regional office. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing Consultancy business across a wide range of construction projects across all sectors.
We are looking for a proactive Consultant with the ability to work as a team member, self-manage project services delivery and time, with the skills to facilitate open and constructive communication between designers, client and contractors.
Other attributes include:
- Actively being involved in the development of services and business development
- Proven ability to provide specialist role as CDM/H&S Consultant, Principal Designer, and Principal Designer Advisor services for Clients
- Being able to communicate with the national team and attend team meetings
- To provide a professional service for clients and project teams and be able to adequately interact at junior and senior levels
- Commercial understanding of project health & safety risk management
Ideally the candidate must be able to demonstrate, as a minimum:
- 5 years CDM Consultancy experience. Design or Construction background is essential
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Membership of APS (IMaPS Minimum)
- Membership of IOSH (TechIOSH Minimum)
- HNC/D Level qualification in Design or Construction discipline, and/or Incorporated / Chartered Construction Professional Body Membership
- A proven record of delivering health & safety management on projects
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skills
- Business development skills and client relationship management
- A flexible approach to work with a willingness to travel if necessary.
What your new company has to offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Generous Car allowance
- Contributory pension
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days holiday allowance plus Statutory Holidays
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Life Assurance cover
- Mapped out career progression.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org