CDM Advisor /Principal Designer Advisor
Safer Sphere has an opportunity for a CDM Consultant looking for career enhancement within our growing organisation. Candidates will be self-motivated, technically strong, commercially aware and client facing, reporting directly to an Associate Director. They must be able to demonstrate 2-3 years experience as a CDM / Principal Designer Advisor and management of commissions from concept to completion. The successful candidate will form part of a team of CDM Consultants in pursuance of best practice delivery of CDM advice and Principal Designer support.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following as a minimum:-
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- IMaPS status with the Association of Project Safety
- Previous consultancy experience
- A background in construction design and or construction management with relevant qualifications
- 2-3 Years experience in CDM delivery
- UK Driving License.
In return the candidate can expect:-
- Employment with a market leading consultancy working on high profile and challenging commissions
- Support with professional status furtherance to CMaPS and IOSH memberships
- Mapped out career progression to more senior roles within the business
- Benefits including car allowance, company contributory pension scheme, life cover, 25 days holiday, flexible working and professional membership fee payment.
Location: St. Helens, Merseyside.
Salary: To £40k + £4k Car Allowance + Bens
If you wish to be considered for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com