A new health and safety system strategy
HSE publish their new strategy – Helping Great Britain work well
The six strategic themes are;
- Acting together: Promoting broader ownership of health and safety in Great Britain.
- Tackling ill health: Highlighting and tackling the costs of work-related ill health.
- Managing risk well: Simplifying risk management and helping business to grow.
- Supporting small employers: Giving SMEs simple advice so they know what they have to do.
- Keeping pace with change: Anticipating and tackling new health and safety challenges.
- Sharing our success: Promoting the bene ts of Great Britain’s world-class health and safety system.
These strategic themes were discussed with key players – representing all sectors and organisations with an interest in health and safety – during a nationwide engagement programme in January and February 2016.
You can follow the campaign on Twitter – #HelpGBWorkWell